Changing Your Network Password: On Campus
To change your network password from on campus:
- Log on to the network with your username and password.
- On the keyboard, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE. (Hold down the CTRL and ALT keys and press the DELETE key.)
- In the Windows Security window, click on Change Password.
- Type in your current password in the Old Password field.
- Think of a new, strong password. See How to Create a Strong Password.
- Type in your new, strong password in the New Password and Confirm New fields.
- Click OK.
- A window stating “Your password has been changed should appear”. Click OK.