Office of Veterans' Affairs
This project was supported in part by the American Council on Education through a grant from the Wal-Mart Foundation. More info
Onondaga maintains a full-time Office of Veterans' Affairs. The staff offers informal supportive assistance and information to any interested students. As a direct link between the student veterans and the VA regional office, the office handles applications for VA benefits and payment inquiries. Veteran tuition deferrals and veterans emergency loans may be requested through the office when financial need exists.
- The types of information and assistance available through the office of Veterans' Affairs include:
- Assistance in resolving VA pay problems
- General counseling and referral services
- Up-to-date information on legislative action/inaction for veterans benefits
- Fellow student-vets to talk to
You can sign up for the vets email list to keep up to date with what's going on by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.