Job Search & Employment Services
The Career & Applied Learning Center offers a variety of services to graduating students and alumni. Today’s job market is very competitive. Gain the advantage by working with the Career & Applied Learning Center at least a semester before you plan to graduate.
The CAL Center provides the following services:
- Individual appointments with an employment coordinator to assist you with career related questions & concerns.
- CALink, the new Web based career system where you can find jobs, internships & volunteer opportunities, build your resume, research local employers, start your job search, browse online career resources, and get online help from a CAL Center Coordinator.
- Resume and cover letter critiquing to ensure your job search materials clearly demonstrate your skills, abilities, and accomplishments.
- Career Releated Events
- Job Search Training to help you locate job opportunities and uncover the “hidden job market”.
- Access to information on local employers
- Resource library on job search topics
For more information on job search and employment services, or if you are an employer wishing to post a job opportunity, contact the Career & Applied Learning Center.
What students are saying about the CAL Center