The Career & Applied Learning (CAL) Center hosts CALink, a one stop, virtual career center, exclusively for Onondaga students, graduates and alumni.
With CALink, Onondaga students, graduates and alumni can:
- Search local jobs, internships & volunteer opportunities, save favorites & apply online
- Upload their resume and other job search documents and receive feedback from a CAL Center Coordinator
- Browse online career resources
- Research & connect with employers who want to hire Onondaga grads & alumni
- Create customized Job Agents - get an email when new jobs are posted
- Check out the calendar for upcoming career related events
- Receive CAL Center announcements & important career related information
- And more! All online!
Registering for CALink just takes a few minutes and its free!