The OCC Student Association is the official representative of the student body as designated by the OCC Board of Trustees. The OCC Student Activities Office provides support for Student Clubs and Organizations, Intramural Sports, the Student Government Association, and campus-wide activities. This office also handles student handbooks and more. Student Activities is the 'hub' of information for all students located in G104 in the Gordon Student Center Building on the main campus. Student Activities also offers trips open to all students to various locations during the year. Some of these include camping, movies, white water rafting, trips to Syracuse Stage and skiing! Stop by the Student Activities office for more details.
What is the Student Association's purpose?
The basic purpose of Student Association is
- To broaden the educational, cultural, and social experiences of OCC students
- To provide a central organization common to all other OCC student organizations
- To support all campus-wide activities sponsored by the Student Association
- To provide all students of Onondaga Community College with a means of access to the functions and affairs of the college
- To integrate student activities into the larger mission of the college
Student Association Manual (.pdf)