Commit. Complete. Compete.
- Students who complete an associate degree can expect to earn $400,000 more in a lifetime than a high school graduate.
- Unemployment for community college graduates is typically 30 percent lower than for high school grads.
- New York residents who transfer directly from a SUNY or CUNY two-year college with an associate degree are guaranteed entry to a four-year SUNY college.
- The nation needs more college graduates to stay competitive. The United States used to lead the world in the percentage of 25- to 34-year-olds with college degrees. Now it ranks 12th among 36 developed nations.
- Resources Listing
Pledge to Complete
Stop by one of the upcoming pledge table events are participate in Onondaga Day on the following dates:
- Onondaga Day, Wednesday, November 6th (Wear your School Colors!) All Day
- Wednesday, November 6th, College Hour 11:00 – 12:30 p.m.
- Onondaga Day, Wednesday, December 4th (Wear your School Colors!) All Day
- Wednesday, December 4th, College Hour 11:00 – 12:30 p.m.
You can also still pledge to compete using the online forms: