We work with students to address life challenges that are preventing academic success. We want to see you graduate! Our warm friendly environment provides comfort when you are going through life’s challenges. Our role is to connect you with the resources and services that will help you overcome these challenges.
The Community Care Hub is located in the lower level of the Gordon Student Center in suite G134. You can email us at [email protected] or call us at 315-498-2801.
Here's how to get started:
- Schedule an Appointment with a Case Manager by calling 315-498-2801, emailing [email protected] or stopping by Gordon 134
The CCH provides assistance in the following areas:
- Food insecurity ( Food Link, and other food related assistance SNAP/WIC)
- Tax preparation
- Transportation needs
- Assistance with access to healthcare
- Resources for pregnant or parenting students
- Scholarships for books, supplies and tuition.
Students can walk-in, call, or email for assistance. Community Service Agencies will have a presence in the Community Care Hub in order to support the constraints of student schedules, time, and availability.
View of Full List of Services