Applying for Graduation
For detailed information on how to prepare for graduation and what to expect before and after Commencement, please review the check list.
Think you are ready to apply for graduation?
- Are you within 15 credits of completing your academic program?
- Are you matriculated in your degree program?
- Have you met with your advisor?
- Have you registered for your final semester of coursework?
- Have you fulfilled all program requirements?
- Have you had any transfer credits evaluated?
- Have you applied for graduation?
- Have we received your final high school transcript?
If you have answered “no” to any of these questions or are unsure, please see your advisor before applying for graduation.
If you are ready to apply for graduation, please fill out the Application for Graduation form and submit it either to Student Central or mail it to the address listed on the form.
Students must have submitted an application for graduation by May 1st in order for their name to appear in the May Commencement program. Students that apply after May 1st are eligible to participate in the ceremony, pending review of degree requirements.