Online Learning at Onondaga enables students to achieve their educational goals while meeting their needs for convenience and flexibility. Successful online learners possess motivation, discipline, time management skills, and are comfortable using a computer and the Internet.
Online Learning Benefits
- Online access helps students overcome job, time, and geographic location obstacles
- Many students find it easier to participate in an online environment than face-to-face
- Course access is available 24/7
- Some learners find the online venue meets their learning style better than face-to-face courses
- Over 35 disciplines offer courses online at Onondaga, from accounting to biology to math to sociology
- You can attend class from the comfort of your home while still interacting with your classmates online
- OCC is partnered with the SUNY Learning Network, a world leader in online learning
- You are never alone in the process; OCC strives to provide you with the connections and support you need
Take a class or complete a program online
Many courses can be completed online; several degree programs offer 50% or more of the courses online. More
Onondaga offers 11 academic programs that can be completed online.
Not sure if Online Learning is right for you?
Contact us at (315) 498-2804 or ODL@sunyocc.edu to learn more.