To get the classes you want and the schedule you need!
Advising + Registration = Success.
Make sure to meet with your advisor now and get ready for Fall 2013 registration!
- 3/11: View the Fall 2013 schedule of classes online at sunyocc.edu
- Week of 3/25: Printed copies of Fall2013 schedule of classes available
- 4/15: Registration begins for current, degree-seeking students with 40+ credits
- 4/17: At 3pm, registration begins for all current students
- 4/22: At 10am, registration begins for all students
Not sure who your advisor is?
Look up your advisor on WebAccess>MyProfile or contact Student Central for assistance.
How can you register for classes?
Select courses and register using WebAccess. Click “Register Now.”
Need help? Stop by Student Central in the Gordon Student Center or call 498-2000 for assistance.
Note: Students with an outstanding balance must contact the Bursar’s office. Account must be paid in full prior to registration.
Remember that registration for classes does not require immediate payment. However, you’re encouraged to complete the financial aid process and/or sign up for the College’s tuition payment plan. Find out more about the Payment Plan.
*Note: Fall 2013 semester charges are due by August 23, 2013.